Teaching excellence, which delivers an exemplary learning experience, defines and drives our mission as a world-class business school.
UBC Sauder’s Learning Services team supports faculty and teaching staff in the pursuit of teaching excellence with services and resources to facilitate design, development and delivery of effective and engaging learning experiences in face-to-face, blended and online environments.
Our core expertise includes
- curriculum and instructional consultation and support
- blended learning strategies
- learning activity design and development, working in collaboration with faculty and instructors
- student-centered strategies and design methods for applied, authentic and active learning and evaluation
- Canvas (LMS) course design and management
- integration and application of web and collaborative technologies into learning environments
- co-curricular learning design and support (learning beyond the classroom)
- workshop facilitation and faculty development events
- learning outcomes and assessment alignment, in support of our Assurance of Learning (AOL) initiative for AACSB.