BSc MSc (LSE), PhD (Stanford)
Assistant Professor, Finance Division
- "Principal Trading Arrangements: When Are Common Contracts Optimal?" (with Christoph Frei and Joshua Mollner), Management Science, forthcoming.
- "Fast Traders Make a Quick Buck: The Role of Speed in Liquidity Provision" (with Joshua Mollner), Journal of Financial Markets, forthcoming.
- "Trading in Fragmented Markets" (with Joshua Mollner), Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Vol. 56, No. 1 (February 2021), pp. 93-121.
- "High-Frequency Trading and Market Performance" (with Joshua Mollner), Journal of Finance, Vol. 75, No. 3 (June 2020), pp. 1495-1526.
- "Does Climate Change Affect Real Estate Prices? Only if You Believe In it" (with Lorenzo Garlappi and Constantine Yannelis), Review of Financial Studies, Vol. 33 (March 2020), pp. 1256-1295.