Meet Yann Cornil
BA (Sciences Po Lille), MSc (HEC Paris), PhD (INSEAD)
Assistant Professor, Marketing and Behavioral Science Division
- Yann Cornil, David Hardisty, and Yakov Bart (2019), “Easy, breezy, risky: Lay investors fail to diversify because correlated assets feel more fluent and less risky”, Organization Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Forthcoming.
- Klesse, Anne-Kathrin, Yann Cornil, Darren Dahl, and Nina Gros (2019), “The Secret Ingredient is Me: the Self as an Evaluation Standard for Self-Created Products”, Journal of Marketing Research, Forthcoming.
- Cornil, Yann (2017), “Mind over Stomach, A Review of the Cognitive Drivers of Food Satiation”, Journal of the Association for Consumer Research, 2(4).
- Cornil, Yann, Pierre Chandon and Aradhna Krishna (2017), “Does Red Bull Give Wings to Vodka? Placebo Effects of Marketing Labels on Perceived Intoxication and Risky Attitudes and Behaviors,” Journal of Consumer Psychology, 27(4), 456-465.
- Cornil, Yann and Pierre Chandon (2016), “Pleasure as a Substitute for Size: How Multisensory Imagery can make People Happier with Smaller Food Portions,” Journal of Marketing Research, 53 (5), 847-864.