Diplom-Volkswirt (Köln), PhD (Toronto)
Associate Professor & Chair, Strategy and Business Economics Division
Chair in International Trade Policy
- Werner Antweiler (September 2021). "Microeconomic Models of Electricity Storage: Price Forecasting, Arbitrage Limits, Curtailment Insurance, and Transmission Line Utilization" Energy Economics, 101, No.105390.
- Werner Antweiler and Felix Müsgens (July 2021). "On the Long-Term Merit Order Effect of Renewable Energies". Energy Economics 99, No.105275.
- Werner Antweiler (June 2017). "A Two-Part Feed-in-Tariff for Intermittent Electricity Generation" Energy Economics 65, 458-470.
- Werner Antweiler (January 2017). "Emission Trading for Air Pollution Hot Spots: Getting the Permit Market Right". Environmental Economics and Policy Studies 19(1), 35-38.
- Werner Antweiler (July 2016). "Cross-Border Trade in Electricity". Journal of International Economics 101, 42-51.
- Werner Antweiler and Sumeet Gulati (May 2015). "Scrapping for Clean Air: Emissions Savings from the BC SCRAP-IT Program". Journal of Environmental Economics and Management 71, 198-214.