Meet Werner Antweiler
Diplom-Volkswirt (Köln), PhD (Toronto)
Director, Sauder School of Business Prediction Markets
Associate Professor & Chair, Strategy and Business Economics Division
Chair in International Trade Policy
- Werner Antweiler (January 2017). "Emission Trading for Air Pollution Hot Spots: Getting the Permit Market Right". Environmental Economics and Policy Studies 19(1), 35-38.
- Werner Antweiler (July 2016). "Cross-Border Trade in Electricity". Journal of International Economics 101, 42-51
- Werner Antweiler and Sumeet Gulati (May 2015). "Scrapping for Air: Estimating Emissions Savings from the BC SCRAP-IT Program." Journal of Environmental Economics and Management 71, 198-214.
- Werner Antweiler (December 2013). "Liquidity Provision and Cross Arbitrage in Continuous Double-Auction Prediction Markets". Journal of Prediction Markets 7(3), 63-88
- Werner Antweiler and Sumeet Gulati (August 2013). "Market Based Policies for Green Motoring in Canada" Canadian Public Policy, 39(s2), , pp. 81-94.