BA (British Columbia), MSc (British Columbia), PhD (Northwestern)
Distinguished University Scholar Chair
Professor, Organizational Behaviour & Human Resources Division
- Treister, D., Daniels, M & Robinson, S. (forthcoming). Putting Time in Perspective: How and Why Construal Level Buffers the Relationship between Wait Time and Aggressive Tendencies. Journal of Organizational Behavior.
- Campagna, R., King, A., Dirks, K, Crossley, C & Robinson, S. L. (forthcoming). Who Trusts You? Do You Know? Determinants and Implications of Leader Trust Meta-Accuracy. Journal of Applied Psychology
- Daniels, M., & Robinson, S. (2019): Shame in Organizations: A Review and Synthesis. Journal of Management,
- Schabram, K., Robinson, S., & Cruz., K. (2018). Honor Among Thieves: The Interaction of Team and Member Deviance on Trust in the Team, Journal of Applied Psychology, 103, 1057-1066.
- Cui, V., Vertinsky, I., Robinson, S. L., Branzei, O. (2018). Trust in the workplace: The role of social-network diversity in the community and in the workplace. Business and Society, 57(2), 378 – 412
- Xu, E., Huang, X. & Robinson, S. (2017). When Self-View is at Stake: Responses to Ostracism Through the Lens of Self-Verification Theory. Journal of Management, 43(7), 2281 – 2302