B.S. (University of Oregon), M.A., Ph.D. (Princeton University)
Grosvenor Professor of Cities, Business Economics and Public Policy
Strategy & Business Economics Division
- “Coagglomeration, clusters and the scale and composition of cities,” with W.C. Strange, Journal of Political Economy, forthcoming.
- “Social networks and interactions in cities,” with Y. Zenou, Journal of Economic Theory, 150, pp. 426-466, 2014.
- "Entrepreneurs and cities: Complexity, thickness and balance," with W.C. Strange, Regional Science and Urban Economics, 41, pp. 550-559, 2011.
- “Sprawl and blight,” with J.K. Brueckner, Journal of Urban Economics, 69, pp. 205-213, 2011.
- "A game-theoretic analysis of skyscrapers," with W.C. Strange, Journal of Urban Economics, 64, pp. 49-64, 2008.
- "Agglomeration, Opportunism and the Organization of Production," with W.C. Strange, Journal of Urban Economics, 62, pp. 55-75, 2007.