BSc MSc (Saskatchewan), PhD (California Berkeley)
Joint Appointment with the Faculty of Land and Food Systems
Professor, Strategy and Business Economics Division
- Fulton, M., and J. Vercammen, "Optimal NGO Financing of a Resource Management Certification Scheme". Environmental and Resource Economics, 58 (2014) :605-626
- Vercammen, J. and A. Doroudian, "Portfolio Speculation and Commodity Price Volatility in a Stochastic Storage Model". American Journal of Agricultural Economics, 96 (2014): 517-532
- Vercammen, J., "A Partial Adjustment Model of Federal Direct Payments in Canadian Agriculture". Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics, 61 (2013); 465-485
- Vercammen, J., "Agri-Environmental Regulations, Policies, and Programs". Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics, 59, (March, 2011): 1-18.
- Fulton, M.E., and J. Vercammen, "Optimal Two-Part Pricing in a Carbon Offset Market: A Comparison of Organizational Types". Southern Economics Journal, 76 (2009), 513-532.