MA, PhD (Northwestern)
Associate Professor, Strategy & Business Economics Division
Director, Phelps Centre for Study of Government and Business
- Marshall, Guillermo. "Hassle costs and price discrimination: An empirical welfare analysis." American Economic Journal: Applied Economics 7, no. 3 (2015): 123-46.
- Marshall, Guillermo, and Tiago Pires. "Measuring the impact of travel costs on grocery shopping." The Economic Journal 128, no. 614 (2018): 2538-2557.
- Marshall, Guillermo. "Search and Wholesale Price Discrimination." The RAND Journal of Economics 51, no. 2 (2020): 346-374
- Luco, Fernando and Guillermo Marshall. "The Competitive Impact of Vertical Integration by Multiproduct Firms." American Economic Review 110, no. 7 (2020): 2041-64.
- Marshall, Guillermo, and Álvaro Parra. "Announcing High Prices to Deter Innovation." Management Science, forthcoming
- Lemus, Jorge and Guillermo Marshall. "Dynamic Tournament Design: Evidence from Prediction Contests." Journal of Political Economy, forthcoming