Gene Moo Lee
BS (Korea); MA (Texas); PhD (Texas)
Assistant Professor, Accounting and Information Systems Division
- “Enhancing Social Media Analysis with Visual Data Analytics: A Deep Learning Approach” (with Donghyuk Shin, Shu He, Andrew B. Whinston, Suleyman Cetintas, and Kuang-chih Lee), MIS Quarterly, Forthcoming
- “On the Spillover Effects of Online Product Reviews on Purchases: Evidence from Clickstream Data” (with Young Kwark, Paul A. Pavlou, Liangfei Qiu), R&R, Information Systems Research.
- “Matching Mobile Applications for Cross Promotion” (with Shu He, Joowon Lee, and Andrew B. Whinston), R&R, Information Systems Research.
- “Optimal Stopping and Strategic Espionage” (with Jin Hyuk Choi, Yun-Sik Choi, Kookyoung Han, and Andrew B. Whinston), Under review.
- "Information Disclosure and Security Policy Design: A Large-Scale Randomized Experiment in Pan-Asia" (with Yun-Sik Choi, Shu He, Vincent Zhuang, Alvin C.M. Leung, and Andrew B. Whinston), Working Paper.
- "Does Deceptive Marketing Pay? The Evolution of Consumer Sentiment Surrounding a Pseudo-Product-Harm Crisis” (with Reo Song, Ho Kim, and Sungha Jang), Journal of Business Ethics, 2017.
- "Toward a Better Measure of Business Proximity: Topic Modeling for Industry Intelligence” (with Zhan Shi and Andrew B. Whinston), MIS Quarterly, 40(4) 1035-1056, 2016.
- "A Friend Like Me: Modeling Network Formation in a Location-Based Social Network” (with Liangfei Qiu and Andrew B. Whinston), Journal of Management Information Systems, 33(4), 1008-1033, 2016.
- "How Would Information Disclosure Influence Organizations' Outbound Spam Volume? Evidence from a Field Experiment” (with Shu He, Sukjin Han, and Andrew B. Whinston), Journal of Cybersecurity, 2(1), 99-118, 2016.