News & events
- Jan 8 - 11, 2020: Globalizing Organization Theory: Conference and Paper Development Workshop
- Dec 13 - 15, 2019: EGOS and Organization Studies Workshop in Kyoto 2019
- Aug 09, 2019: Evidence Presentation: How to Visualize Your Data and Why It is Important
- Jul 12, 2019: What’s Next: Marc-David Seidel on the sharing economy
May 27 - Jun 10, 2019: Blockchain@UBC Summer Institute 2019
- Apr 27 - Apr 28, 2019: ASQ-OMT Paper Development and Writing Workshop
- Apr 24, 2019: Disrupting the Silicon Valley Model of Innovation
- Feb 18 - Feb 20, 2019: ASQ/JMS workshop on innovation, entrepreneurship, and sustainability: Bridging the micro/macro organizational divide
Jan 31 - Feb 01, 2019: OMT Paper Development and Writing Workshop
Nov 7, 2018: Part 2: The Future of Distributed Trust
Feb 01 - 02, 2018: OMT Writing and Reviewing Workshop
Nov 9, 2017: Blockchain@UBC Monthly Meetups
- Oct 27, 2017: Distributed trust could unlock economic potential both domestically and abroad
Sep 29, 2017: Creating A Global Centre for Blockchain in BC
The Centre's primary mission is research. On the teaching front, we support the development of research based educational programs both at the Sauder School of Business and beyond in close collaboration with the Entrepreneurship and Innovation Group.
Have a question?
Our team is happy to help.
Get in touch
Jessie Lam, CMP
Manager, Research Support Services & Special Projects
Sauder School of Business, UBC
Room 351E, Henry Angus Building
2053 Main Mall, Vancouver, BC V6T 1Z2