Sep 20, 2019 - Sep 20, 2019
Sutton Place Hotel
845 Burrard Street
Vancouver BC V6Z 2K6
Registration is now open for a morning of “Insights into Business for Social Good” hosted by the Peter P. Dhillon Centre for Business Ethics and the UBC Sauder School of Business.
The event will take place on September 20th, 2019 in the Sutton Place Hotel, Vancouver, BC from 8:30am-12:30pm.
We hope attendees will leave inspired and with a set of tools on how to connect meaningfully with you customers, build a sense of connection, ethics, and purpose from within the organization, and conduct business in ways that can make a valuable impact in society.
We are excited to announce that our Keynote Speaker is Robert Cialdini, who is a best-selling author and has been named by Fortune Magazine as the author of one of the top "75 Smartest Business Books."
In addition, we have a mix of talks from industry professionals and research academics focusing on the question of how business can be used as a vehicle for social good.
- Esther Speck, Vice President of Global Sustainability, Lululemon
- Brandi Halls, Brand Director, Lush Cosmetics North America
- Sankar Sen, Professor of Marketing and International Business and Lawrence and Carol Zicklin Chair in Corporate Integrity and Governance, Zicklin School of Business
- Shona McGlashan, Vice President, Governance, Vancity
- Carol Liao, UBC Sauder Distinguished Scholar and Assistant Professor at the Allard School of Law, University of British Columbia
The fee for “Morning on Insights into Business for Social Good” is $50.00 CAD (+ Canadian General Sales Tax), which covers your admission to the conference, breakfast and coffee break.
Register online at https://webforms.sauder.ubc.ca/bsg-insights