2020 Funded Research Projects
- “Analysis of Vancouver’s Empty Homes Tax Data” by Thomas Davidoff, Nathaneal Lauster and Jens von Bergmann
- “Does Prepayment Risk Affect Banks’ Mortgage Securitization and Credit Allocations?” by Zhanbing Xiao, PhD student in Finance, UBC Sauder
- “Banks’ Mortgage Securitization and the Transmission of Monetary Policy through the Refinancing Channel” by Isha Agarwal and Zhanbing Xiao
- “Buying from My Colleague – Firm Boundaries and Home Transactions: Evidence from U.S. Scientists” By Xing Liu, PhD student in Finance, UBC Sauder
2019 Funded Research Projects
- Davidoff, Thomas, “Attribution of price movements to particular government interventions in the Greater Vancouver Housing Market”
- Fang, Limin, and Tyndall, J, “Household Tenure and the Political Economy of Housing Development”
- Lu, Guangli (PhD student, Finance),
- “Online Information and Housing Market Efficiency”'
- “Does Machine Learning Perpetuate Human Bias?”
- Qian, Yi, Soleymanian, M, “The Effects of Online Platforms and Disruptive Technologies on Difference Aspects of Real Estate Market”
- Nagarajan, Mahesh, “AI algorithms on house prices”
- Somerville, Tsur, “Macroprudential Policies and Housing Markets”
- Zhang, Anming, Zhou, Z, Chen, H, and Han, L, “The Effect of a Subway on House Prices: Evidence from Shanghai”. DOI: 10.1111/1540-6229. 12275, 2019 V0 0: pp. 1-36.
Have a question?
Our team is happy to help.
Get in touch:
Centre Contact: Jessie Lam
2053 Main Mall, Vancouver, BC V6T 1Z2