Real Estate Division

ELPR Exemption - Real Estate Licence

You can meet the ELPR if you are licensed for real estate services in another Canadian jurisdiction with English language standards and have satisfied that jurisdiction's English language requirements.

Please contact the BC Financial Services Authority for more information.

Image of woman with a headset talking