Pre-requisite: this course is an introductory overview and has no prior studies required.
This course discusses entrepreneurship and the process of starting a new business from a theoretical perspective. A primary focus of the course is on constructing a thorough business plan that will eventually serve as the foundation of the enterprise. Students will be able to evaluate their potential for entrepreneurialism and explore the first steps of starting a small professional services business, including methods for evaluating a business idea and developing the idea into a business concept.
Foreword: Introduction to Professional Development Courses
Lesson 1 - Entrepreneurship and Small Business Development in Real Estate
- Instructor's Comments
- Introduction To Entrepreneurship
- Characteristics of Entrepreneurs
- The Process of Entrepreneurship
- The Business Plan
- The Idea
- The Business Concept
- Testing the Business Concept
- Feasibility Analysis
- Introducing the Business Plan
- The Purpose of the Business Plan
- Review and Discussion Questions