This lesson examines real estate market analysis in terms of how this impacts the most profitable legal use of property. The lesson offers a broad overview of how market forces shape residential, commercial, recreational, and community land uses. It then examines highest and best use analysis in detail, first offering a general overview of underlying theory and techniques, and then discussing highest and best use for both vacant and improved properties.
Foreword: Introduction to Professional Development Courses
Lesson 1: Market Studies and Highest and Best Use Analysis
- Instructor's Comments
- Market Analysis
- Introduction to Highest and Best Use Analysis
- Highest and Best Use Analysis for Vacant Sites
- Highest and Best Use Analysis for Improved Properties
- Highest and Best Use and the Law
- Review and Discussion Questions
- The Final Examination
If you have administrative questions, please email us at email@example.com. If you have a comment on this page or a suggestion for additional website features, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.