How to apply
- Ensure that you have read and understood the admissions requirements.
- Confirm that you will meet the appropriate deadline.
- Prepare the necessary information for completing the application.
- Complete the online application (within two weeks of beginning the application).
- Retain a printed copy of your application for your records.
- Ensure that you receive an application number and confirmation letter.
- Submit all supporting documentation.
Preparing to Complete the Application
Considerable preparation time is required to complete the application. We encourage you to compose the required information first in a word processing program such as Word or Notepad, and then cut and paste it into the appropriate fields in the online application. Since the online application supports plain text only, avoid formatting such as specifying fonts and font sizes, bold, italics, underline, bullets, centering and justifying. In particular, avoid using tabs.
Important notice for prospective applicants: We will only be admitting a small number of students who are qualified for and interested in a research oriented master's degree program in each of the specialized areas.