Professional MBA faculty & alumni
Who you'll learn from
Instructors in this program are among the very best in the world, widely recognized for their impact on the business world, their devotion to teaching and their innovation in academic research.
Prof. Dahl is the current Senior Associate Dean, Faculty and Director of the Robert H. Lee Graduate School. He is also a BC Innovation Council Professor, and ranks in the Top 5 in the world for Marketing Research according to the American Marketing Association.
- 3M Teaching Fellow
- Business Professor of the Year (Final Four), Economist Magazine
- Park Award for Outstanding Contribution to the Journal of Consumer Psychology
New product development
- Emotions in consumption contexts
- Social influence
- Social marketing
In 2008, after 17 years in audit and taxation at PricewaterhouseCoopers, Mary Chong joined UBC Sauder as a lecturer. Since then, she has been a recipient of the UBC Diploma in Accounting Program’s Teaching Award many times over, a testament to her passion for seeing her students learn and grow.
The Edgar F. Kaiser Chair of Organizational Behaviour, Daniel Skarlicki is a widely published, much-lauded expert in Marketing and Behavioural Science. He joined our faculty in 2003 and has since been pursuing his many research interests including leadership and human resource management.
- Outstanding Reviewer Ward, Academy of Management Annual Conference
- SSHRC Research Grant
- SIOP Scholar Designation demonstrating Substantial Research Contributions to the Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- Organization Justice and Human Resource Management
- Retaliation and Sabotage in the workplace
- Mindfulness and Workplace Performance
Dr. Greg Werker’s research lies in operations research in health care, and has a PhD in Management Science. Combined with his background as an operations research consultant and software engineer in various sectors, Dr. Werker endeavours to brings examples of his research and experiences into the classroom.
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council Award
- Health system optimization
- Network modelling of patient flow through treatment pathway
- Queuing theory and optimization tools
- Product and services management
- Quantiative decision-making
Ann Stone teaches courses in marketing and strategy for graduate, undergraduate and Executive Education programs. She has more than 25 years of C-level marketing experience at Coca-Cola, Papa Murphy’s Pizza, Church’s Chicken and Dairy Queen. She has also worked for S.C. Johnson & Son, Pizza Hut and has run her own marketing firm.
Meet our alumni
Studying part-time toward an MBA while working full-time can ultimately transform your career. But realizing a work-life-school balance is tough. That’s why UBC Sauder is introducing the Professional MBA program – an evolution of our Part-time MBA. Built on the feedback of alumni, the Professional MBA is every bit as rigourous, but optimized to fit the lives of busy professionals.