Waiver eligibility (August 2023 Entry)
GMAT/GRE waivers are only available for international applicants until January 10, 2023 and for domestic applicants until March 28, 2023. Applications must be submitted in full including a statement of qualification* and all supporting documents (unofficial transcripts, degree certificates, at least two references and official English test score, if applicable, uploaded to your account ).
To be eligible, applicants are required to meet one or more of the following requirements:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with a minimum academic average of B+ or equivalent, combined with at least four passed quantitative courses; or
- A Level III CFA designation and a bachelor’s degree with a minimum academic average of B+ or equivalent
- A Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) degree
* Statement of Qualification : In one page or less, please explain how you are eligible and why you deserve a GMAT/GRE waiver. The document should be in Word or PDF format and uploaded to the documents section of your application.
- If an applicants has two or more degrees, at least one degree must meet the minimum academic average requirement listed above.
- CPA certificates will not be considered.
- LSAT certificates will not be considered.
- No expired GMAT / GRE scores will be accepted.
- For academic average equivalency per country, please click here .
While completing your application form, under the Official Standardized Tests section, please fill in the following if you are requesting a GMAT/GRE waiver:
- Test taken: GMAT
- Date to be written: December 31, 2023
GMAT/GRE waivers are not guaranteed and approvals are made on a case-by-case basis. If a waiver cannot be granted, applicants will receive a notification that a GMAT or GRE test will be required for their application to move forward.