The UBC MBA and Yale MAM are complementary degrees. With the UBC MBA, you gain business experience and expertise that can transform your career path. When paired with the Yale MAM, you gain an even more in-depth understanding of global issues that enable you to make an even bigger impact as a global business leader.
In the Yale MAM, 20% of your curriculum is comprised of four required courses, while the other 80% is comprised of courses from either the Yale School of Management of other graduate and professional programs at Yale University. Some popular electives include:
- Mastering influence and Persuasion
- Music, Service, and Society
- Venture Capital and Private Equity