The application process
1. Get started on your
Final application deadline:
International - April 7, 2020
Canadian Citizens and Permanent Residents - April 28, 2020
- Review the application requirements and ensure you understand the components of the application.
- Click here to start the online application process:
- You can save your changes and come back at any point. When you're ready, pay the fee and submit your application.
2. Submit your supporting
Final document deadline:
June 30, 2020
Applications are reviewed by the admissions committee when all supporting documentation are submitted in official form:
3. Wait for your
- Candidates will be guaranteed an admissions decision within 8 weeks of their complete application submission prior to April 7, 2020.
- Candidates being considered for admission will be contacted by the Robert H. Lee Graduate School for an interview either in person or by video call.
- You can always log back in to the online application to check the status of your application.