The application process
1. Get started on your
Final application deadline:
International - August 18, 2020
Canadian Citizens and Permanent Residents - September 15, 2020
- Review the application requirements and ensure you understand the components of the application.
- Click here to start the online application process:
- You can save your changes and come back at any point. When you're ready, pay the fee and submit your application.
2. Submit your supporting
Final document deadline:
November 20, 2020
Applications are reviewed by the admissions committee when all supporting documentation are submitted in official form:
- Transcripts/degree certificates/translations
- Contact information for your two references
- English Proficiency Exam
*Under these new and unique circumstances, we will be offering GMAT/GRE waivers for qualified applicants. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
3. Wait for your
- Candidates will be guaranteed an admissions decision within 8 weeks of their complete application submission prior to the deadline of September 15, 2020.
- Candidates being considered for admission will be contacted by the Robert H. Lee Graduate School for an interview either in person or by video call.
- You can always log back in to the online application to check the status of your application.