Personalized career development
The UBC Sauder School of Business is a place where can build on your existing achievements, learn valuable new skills, and transform your professional future.
Opportunities in the analytics field are growing, and as a UBC MBAN student you can gain the skills and strategies you need to succeed in the industry. The Hari B. Varshney Business Career Centre will take a customized approach to your career progression, offering a structured, yet flexible program that will provide you with the tools and resources to achieve your professional goals.
Support through your journey
From day one, personal and professional development is woven throughout the program—from specific career services to embedded curriculum content, such as the Career Development course and tailored one-on-one coaching.
Using in- depth knowledge of what employers are looking for, the Hari B. Varshney Business Career Centre works with students to help them explore career options and various professional development opportunities.
Lets work together to:
- Uncover your strengths and career aspirations
- Develop your industry research skills
- Become a confident interviewee
- Develop and articulate your personal brand
- Create your own job search strategy and get free access to UBC Sauder’s job posting/ event database
- Build your own professional network
Make connections with a network of leaders around the world that will support you for the rest of your career.
- Company information sessions with top employers
- Company tours and open house visits in Vancouver and Toronto
- Alumni mixers and employer networking receptions to make new contacts
- Access to off-campus networking opportunities
From one-on-one coaching to recruiting events and mentor programs, the Business Career Centre can help you realize your potential.
- Capital Markets Training Program
- Case Interview Prep Program
- Finance Mentorship Program
- Strategy Consulting Mentorship Program