Embracing your Leadership Identity
- What does it mean to take the stage in your role?
- Crafting and communicating your leadership identity
- Habits that may be working against you
- Adopting the mindset to take the stage
The Leader’s Script
- Organizing and crafting your communication around a strong message with confident language
- Building a focused and persuasive structure
- Avoiding language traps
- Developing a script for an upcoming opportunity to demonstrate leadership
Adopting a Leader’s Presence
- Freeing your breath and projecting the power of your voice
- Using body language, eye contact, pace and expression) to convey confidence and take control of perceptions
Leading in Every Conversation
- Listening to lead
- Tactics for leading in conversations and conflict
This program creates a supportive space where you can connect with other women to discuss the specific issues you face. You’ll also engage in targeted skill-building exercises, and leave with skills you have had a chance to apply, test and review with the program leaders.
Note: while every program from The Humphrey Group is unique, there will be overlap in the communications methodology that underpins the learning. Please speak to an advisor at 604.822.8400 if you plan to attend this after taking a previous Humphrey Group course.