- Roles and relationships of the project manager, project sponsor, sustainment sponsor, steering committees and stakeholders
- Key project management approaches, project phases and life cycles
- Project management processes: initiating, planning, executing, monitoring and controlling, closing
- Project management knowledge areas: managing integration, scope, schedule, costs, quality, resources, communications, stakeholders, risk and procurement
- Using collaborative processes to plan and execute projects
- Building the team: key project roles and relationships, organizational planning
- Managing the project team: leading, motivating and influencing, communicating and negotiating, managing conflicts, synergistic problem solving
- Project management tips and opportunities for improvement
This workshop employs an action-learning format that will enable you to apply basic project management processes, tools and techniques immediately back at work.
As part of the workshop, you will receive PMI® Professional Development Units (PDUs).