- Leading effectively from a variety of perspectives
- Leading yourself: harnessing strengths and overcoming weaknesses, handling stress and toxicity, increasing self-confidence, creating a personal vision
- Leading others: leading others to lead themselves, leading by applying influence, coaching and team leadership skills, communication and presentation skills, sustaining positive leadership practices
- Understanding and creating balance: linking balance to core values and decisions for action, balancing personal and professional roles, using teams to establish and sustain balance
- Enhancing essential leadership skills: tapping into your creativity and intuition, using influence and political skills wisely
- Transforming the organization: required elements for successful organizational change, managing the message, leading with awareness of your sources of power, leading superior execution
Leadership projects: You will engage in two significant projects. One will address a specific leadership challenge you are facing at work. In the other, you will develop a personal vision of your leadership transformation.
One-on-one coaching: You will receive personalized feedback from a coach prior to the course, and one-on-one follow-up support after you have returned to the workplace.
Highly interactive format: The program includes case studies, group projects, experiential activities and lectures. You will receive individualized attention from the program instructors, and will work closely with a small group of peers to maximize the learning experience.