- Leading effectively from a variety of perspectives
- Leading yourself: harnessing strengths and overcoming weaknesses, handling stress and toxicity, increasing self-confidence, creating a personal vision
- Leading others: leading others to lead themselves, leading by applying influence, coaching and team leadership skills, communication and presentation skills, sustaining positive leadership practices
- Understanding and creating balance: linking balance to core values and decisions for action, balancing personal and professional roles, using teams to establish and sustain balance
- Enhancing essential leadership skills: tapping into your creativity and intuition, using influence and political skills wisely
- Transforming the organization: required elements for successful organizational change, managing the message, leading with awareness of your sources of power, leading superior execution
You will engage in two significant projects. One will address a specific leadership challenge you are facing at work. In the other, you will develop a personal vision of your leadership transformation.
You will receive personalized feedback from a coach prior to the course, and one-on-one follow-up support after you have returned to the workplace.
This highly interactive program includes case studies, group projects, experiential activities and lectures. You will receive individualized attention from the program instructors and will work closely with a small group of peers to maximize the learning experience.