- The organizational landscape: emerging leadership imperatives, situational leadership 101
- The unionized workplace: the role of the union, key elements of the collective agreement, Labour Relations Code framework, union-management relations
- The work: schedules and conditions, employee expectations and responsibilities, supervisory commitments
- Performance management: job descriptions and expectations, performance feedback, performance gaps and development
- The team environment: employee behaviours and group relationships, workplace communication and collaboration
- Grievances: the grievance process, grievance investigation and negotiation
This program includes case studies, group solution-seeking activities, leadership videos, guest speakers and personal assessment exercises. You will leave with tools and tactics to use in your workplace, along with a clear sense of your leadership capabilities under a collective agreement and a set of goals for improving your performance.