- Energy Management vs. Time Management
- The four dimensions of human energy: physical, emotional, mental and spiritual
- Understanding the demand and capacity curve
- The mindset of a corporate athlete
- Energy management self-assessment: how well are you performing in the four key energy areas?
- The impact of physical energy on mental and emotional output
- The emotional energy quadrants: identifying what emotional state you are in when you do your best work
- Developing focus: the myth about multitasking
- Values identification exercise
- Practical physical activity exercises
- Building rituals to create new habits for success
In this action-filled program, you will practice ways to think, move and recover strategically in order to start better managing your energy and impact in the workplace.