Stakeholder Management Framework
- Key understandings to share with stakeholders
- Stakeholder characteristics
- Challenges in identifying the right stakeholders
Planning Stakeholder Management
- Creating the stakeholder engagement strategy
- Identifying, assessing and categorizing stakeholders: discovering their motivations, defining their roles and responsibilities
- Developing the stakeholder engagement plan
Managing and Monitoring Stakeholder Engagement
- Maintaining stakeholder engagement throughout the business initiative
- Executing and refining the stakeholder engagement plan, developing a stakeholder dual action plan
- Dealing with conflicts and difficult stakeholders
This hands-on workshop includes simulated exercises to help you develop stakeholder management tools and techniques you can immediately apply back at work.
As part of the workshop, you will receive PMI® Professional Development Units (PDUs).