- Leading at senior levels: identifying your deeply held convictions, shifting from an informational "expert" mindset to that of an influential leader
- Using The Leader’s Script®: articulating a core message that reflects your leadership thinking, structuring your thinking and closing with a call to action, using inspirational language, applying The Leader’s Script to unplanned and impromptu communications
- Achieving executive presence: using the right eye contact, vocal pace, expression, tone and body language, practicing challenging meeting situations
- Advancing relationships at senior levels: exploring political intelligence and power dynamics, being intentional when building relationships, enhancing your leadership brand to help you turn your ideas into action
- Distilling complex information to the essential ideas
- Mastering Q&As: techniques for handling a variety of Q&A situations
You will prepare and deliver a talk, role play difficult conversations, analyze your material through the “lens of leadership,” practice relationship building, and more. You will also receive extensive one-on-one coaching and feedback from the instructors on your leadership presence.
Note: while every course from The Humphrey Group is unique, there may be some overlap in the communications methodology that underpins the learning. Please speak to an advisor at 604.822.8400 if you plan to attend this after taking a previous Humphrey Group course.