- Assessing how your organization currently handles staff development and succession
- The succession planning process: defining your talent objectives, evaluating your peoples’ capabilities, setting a timeline
- Selecting employees for development and evaluating their progress
- Achieving communication transparency
- Plans and processes for bench strength development, developing mentorships
- Implementing a bench strength plan: aligning your talent objectives with the organizational strategy, creating an organization-wide communications plan, staying on track
This course features presentations by talent development professionals who will detail their real-world experiences with building and maintaining effective talent pipelines.