Review the Application Requirements and ensure you understand the components of the application.
1. Apply online
Please submit your application and all supporting documents before the application deadline. Only when we receive it all, is your file considered "complete" and will be sent to the admissions committee for review. All submitted application materials, including irreplaceable documents, become the property of the UBC Sauder School of Business and will not be returned.
Note: If you have applied last year, you will need to create a new application with a new email address. Logging back into the application system with your last email address will bring up outdated application information, and your application will not be reviewed for this year's cycle.
Complete the online application and pay application fee
- Try our Sample Resume to help you compose yours. Your resume can either be entered directly on your application or attached
- While working on your application, you can save your changes and revisit it until you are ready to pay the fee and submit the application.
- A non-refundable $143 CAD application fee (MasterCard or Visa only) must be paid for your application to be processed.
Keep records of your application
- Keep a printed copy of your application for your records
- A confirmation letter is emailed to you after you click 'Submit this Application' at the end of the process
- You may check the current status of your application online by entering your email address and password.