Applicants must be able to speak, comprehend, and write fluently in English.
One of the following is required:
1. An undergraduate degree or graduate degree from a recognized university in which English was the official language of instruction. Official verification from the university to confirm language of instruction may be required.
2. An English language proficiency test, either TOEFL iBT or IELTS Academic.
- TOEFL iBT minimum overall score of 90, reading and listening with 22 each and writing and speaking with 21 each. Use University Institution Code 0517.
- For a competitive edge: Overall score of 100 or higher
- IELTS Academic overall score of 6.5 with no part less than 6.0
- For a competitive edge: Overall score of 7.0 or higher with a reading score of at least 6.5
Only tests written within 24 months of the application submission date are accepted.