Work experience that pays
With the Co-op Program you'll get a full year of work experience that is relevant to your BCom option and you’ll get paid to do it. So when you graduate, you’ll have professional experience, new skills and a network to help you launch your career and put you on the fast track to success.
You can apply to the Co-op Program either at the beginning of second year or third year. You must be enrolled in full-time studies and meet minimum academic requirements. Admission to the program is through a competitive application process and if accepted, you will integrate three 4-month work terms with your academic terms.
A student's perspective on Co-op
Top reasons to join Co-op
No matter who you are or what career path you are interested in, the Co-op Program will help you to:
- Discover your strengths by working in different roles and/or with different companies.
- Learn about career paths you never knew existed.
- Expand your professional network.
- Develop skills that will be critical to your professional development and may lead to your dream career.
- Boost your classroom learning with practical business experience.