BA (Fudan), MPhil (UNSW), PhD (Emory)
Associate Professor and Chair, Marketing and Behavioral Science Division
Canada Research Chair in Marketing Analytics
- Wang, Yanwen, Michael Lewis, and Vishal Singh. 2021. Does Brand Strength Moderate the Effectiveness of Counter-Marketing Techniques? The Case of Cigarettes. Journal of Marketing (Special Issue on Better Marketing for a Better World). 85(3), 150-67.
- Lewis, Michael, Yanwen Wang, and Chunhua Wu. 2019. Season Ticket Buyer Value and Secondary Market Options. Marketing Science, 38(6):913-1084.
- Wang, Yanwen, Chunhua Wu, and Ting Zhu. 2019. Mobile Hailing Technology Value and Taxi Driving Behaviors. Marketing Science, 38(5):733-912.
- Wang, Yanwen, Michael Lewis, and David Schweidel. 2018. A Border Strategy Analysis of Ad Source and Message Tone in Senatorial Campaigns. Marketing Science, 37(3): 1-23 (Lead Article)
- Wang, Yanwen, Michael Lewis, Cynthia Cryder, and Jim Sprigg. 2016. Enduring Effects of Goal Achievement and Failure within Customer Loyalty Programs: A Large-Scale Field Experiment. Marketing Science, 35(4): 565-575.
- Wang, Yanwen, Michael Lewis, and Vishal Singh. 2016. The Unintended Consequences of Counter-Marketing Strategies: How Particular Anti-Smoking Measures May Shift Consumers to More Dangerous Cigarettes. Marketing Science, 35(1): 55-72.