BA (Fudan), MPhil (UNSW), PhD (Emory)
Assistant Professor, Marketing and Behavioral Science Division
Canada Research Chair in Marketing Analytics
- Wang, Yanwen, Chunhua Wu, Ting Zhu. 2019. Mobile Hailing Technology and Taxi Driving Behaviors. Marketing Science, forthcoming
- Lewis, Michael, Yanwen Wang, and Chunhua Wu. 2019. Season Ticket Buyer Value and Secondary Market Options. Marketing Science, forthcoming.
- Wang, Yanwen, Michael Lewis, and David Schweidel, 2019. “A Border Strategy Analysis of Ad Source and Message Tone in Senatorial Campaigns”, Marketing Science, 37(3): 1-23..
- Wang, Yanwen, Michael Lewis, Cynthia Cryder, and Jim Sprigg 2016, “Enduring Effects of Goal Achievement and Failure within Customer Loyalty Programs: A Large-Scale Field Experiment,” Marketing Science, 35(4), 565-575
- Wang, Yanwen, Michael Lewis, and Vishal Singh 2016, “The Unintended Consequences of Counter-Marketing Strategies: How Particular Anti-Smoking Measures May Shift Consumers to More Dangerous Cigarettes,” Marketing Science, 35(1), 55-72
- Michael Lewis, Yanwen Wang, and Carla J. Berg 2014, “Tobacco control environment in the United States and individual consumer characteristics in relation to continued smoking: Differential responses among menthol smokers?” Preventive Medicine, 65, 47-61