BSc (Hebrew), MSc (Weizmann Inst for Sc), DSc (Technion, Israel)
CANFOR Professor in MIS
Professorship in Information Technology
Professor Emeritus, Accounting and Information Systems Division
- P. Soffer, Y. Wand, M. Kaner (2015) “Conceptualizing Routing Decisions in Business Processes: Theoretical Analysis and Empirical Testing”, Journal of the Association for Information Systems, May 2015 345-393.
- P. Bera, A. Burton-Jones, Y. Wand (2014) “How Semantics and Pragmatics Interact in Understanding Conceptual Models”, Information Systems Research, Vol. 25, No. 2, 2014, 401–419.
- I. Reinhartz-Berger, A. Sturm, and Y. Wand (2013) "Comparing Functionality of Software Systems: An Ontological Approach", Data and Knowledge Engineering, Vol. 87, September 2013, 320-338.
- J. Parsons, Y. Wand (2013) "Extending Classification Principles from Information Modeling to Other Disciplines", Journal of the Association for Information Systems, Vol. 14, Issue 5, May 2013, 245-273.
- D. Nevo, I. Benbasat, and Y. Wand (2012) "The Knowledge Demands of Expertise Seekers in Two Different Contexts: Knowledge Allocation Versus Knowledge Retrieval", Decision Support Systems, Vol 53, Issue 3, June 2012, 482–489.