Vanessa M. Strike
MBA, PhD (University of Western Ontario)
CIBC Professorship in Applied Business Family Studies
Assistant Professor, Organizational Behaviour and Human Resources Division
- Strike, V.M., Harrington, B. (forthcoming). Between Kinship and Commerce: Fiduciaries and the Institutional Logics of Family Firms. Family Business Review. 2018.
- Strike, V.M., Michel, A. & Kammerlander, N. (2018). Unpacking the Black Box of Family Business Advising: Insights From Psychology. Family Business Review, 31(1): 80-124.
- Strike, V.M., Rerup, C. (2016). Mediated Sensemaking. Academy of Management Journal, 59(3): 880-905.
- Strike, V.M., Berrone, P., Sapp, S. & Congiu, L. (2015). A Socioemotional Wealth Approach to CEO Career Horizons in Family Firms. Journal of Management Studies, 52(4): 555-583.
- Van Essen, Strike, V.M., Carney, M. & Sapp, S. (2015). The Resilient Family Firm: Stakeholder Outcomes and Institutional Effects. Corporate Governance: An International Review, 23(3): 167-183.