Ronald T. Cenfetelli
BS Eng. (Purdue), MBA (Indiana), PhD (British Columbia)
CANFOR Chair in MIS
Professor, Accounting and Information Systems
Senior Editor MIS Quarterly
Xu, D.J., Benbasat, I., and Cenfetelli, R.T., "The Relative Effect of the Convergence of Product Recommendations from Various Online Sources " Journal of MIS, (forthcoming)
- Gerlach, J., and Cenfetelli, R.T., “Constant Checking Is Not Addiction: A Grounded Theory of IT-Mediated State-Tracking”, Management Information Systems Quarterly, (forthcoming)
- Xu, D.J., Benbasat, I., and Cenfetelli, R., (2017) "A Two-Stage of Generating Product Advice: Proposing and Testing the Complementarity Principle" Journal of MIS, Vol. 34, No. 3, pp. 826-862
- Tan, C.W., I. Benbasat, and Cenfetelli, R. (2016) “An Exploratory Study of the Formation and Impact of Electronic Service Failures” Management Information Systems Quarterly, Vol. 40 No. 1, pp.1-29, March 2016.
- Xu, D.J., Cenfetelli, R.T., Aquino, K., (2016) "Do different kinds of trust matter? An examination of the three trusting beliefs on satisfaction and actual purchase behavior in the buyer-seller context", Journal of Strategic Information Systems, 25 (1), March, pp. 15-31
- Xu, D.J., Benbasat, I., Cenfetelli, R.T., (2014) The Influences of Online Service Technologies and Task Complexity on Efficiency and Personalization”; Information Systems Research, 25 (2), pp. 420–436
- Xu, D.J., Benbasat, I., Cenfetelli, R.T., (2014). " The Nature and Consequences of Trade-Off Transparency in the Context of Recommendation Agents" MIS Quarterly, 38(2), pp. 379-406, June 2014.