Meet Ronald T. Cenfetelli
BS Eng. (Purdue), MBA (Indiana), PhD (British Columbia)
CANFOR Chair in MIS
Professor, Accounting and Information Systems
- Xu, D.J., Benbasat, I., and Cenfetelli, R., (2017) "A Two-Stage of Generating Product Advice: Proposing and Testing the Complementarity Principle" Management Information Systems Quarterly, Vol. 34, No. 3, pp. 826-862
- Tan, C.W., I. Benbasat, and Cenfetelli, R. (2016) “An Exploratory Study of the Formation and Impact of Electronic Service Failures” Management Information Systems Quarterly, Vol. 40 No. 1, pp.1-29, March 2016.
- Xu, D.J., Cenfetelli, R.T., Aquino, K., (2016) "Do different kinds of trust matter? An examination of the three trusting beliefs on satisfaction and actual purchase behavior in the buyer-seller context", Journal of Strategic Information Systems, 25 (1), March, pp. 15-31
- Xu, D.J., Benbasat, I., Cenfetelli, R.T., (2014) The Influences of Online Service Technologies and Task Complexity on Efficiency and Personalization”; Information Systems Research, 25 (2), pp. 420–436
- Xu, D.J., Benbasat, I., Cenfetelli, R.T., (2014). " The Nature and Consequences of Trade-Off Transparency in the Context of Recommendation Agents" MIS Quarterly, 38(2), pp. 379-406, June 2014.
- Cenfetelli, R.T., Bassellier, G., & Posey, C., (2013) The Analysis of Formative Measurement in IS Research: Choosing between Component- and Covariance-based Techniques”, The DATA BASE for Advances in Information Systems, (44) 4, pp. 66-79, September 2013