BA (St. Francis Xavier), MA PhD (Queen's)
PHN Professor in Corporate Finance
Director, Phillips, Hager & North Centre for Financial Research
Professor, Finance Division
- L. Garlappi, R. Giammarino, and A. Lazrak, “Group Managed Real Options”, Review of Financial Studies, forthcoming.
- L. Garlappi, R. Giammarino, and A. Lazrak, “Ambiguity and the Corporation: Group Disagreement and Underinvestment”, Journal of Financial Economics, Volume 125, Issue 3, September 2017, Pages 417-433.
- M. Carlson, E. Dockner, A. Fisher, and R. Giammarino, “Leaders, Followers, and Risk Dynamics in Industry Equilibrium”, Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, April, 2014.
- M. Carlson, A. Fisher, and R. Giammarino, “SEO’s Real Options, and Risk Dynamics: Empirical Evidence” Review of Financial Studies, December 2010
- M. Carlson, A. Fisher, and R. Giammarino, “Corporate Investment and Asset Price Dynamics: Implications for SEO Event Studies and Long Run Performance, Journal of Finance June 2006.