Michael Jong Kim
BASc (Toronto), M.Math (Toronto), PhD (Toronto)
Associate Professor, Operations and Logistics Division
- J. Keppo, M.J. Kim, X.Y. Zhang. 2022. Learning Manipulation through Information Dissemination. Operations Research, forthcoming.
- J. Gotoh, M.J. Kim, A.E.B. Lim. 2021. Calibration of Distributionally Robust Empirical Optimization Models. Operations Research, 69, 1630–1650.
- A. Khaleghei, M.J. Kim. 2021. Optimal Control of Partially Observable Semi-Markovian Failing Systems: An Analysis using a Phase Methodology. Operations Research, 69, 1282–1304.
- M.J. Kim. 2020. Variance Regularization in Sequential Bayesian Optimization. Mathematics of Operations Research, 45, 966–992.
- D. Banjevic, M.J. Kim. 2019. Thompson Sampling for Stochastic Control: The Continuous Parameter Case. IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control. 64:4137–4152.