BCom (McGill University), MBA (National Sun Yat-Sen University, PhD (University of Alberta)
Assistant Professor, Organizational Behaviour and Human Resources Division
- Wang, M., Raynard, M., & Greenwood, R. (In press). From Grace to Violence: Stigmatizing the Medical Profession in China. Academy of Management Journal.
- Raynard, M., Lu, F., & Jing, R. (2020). Reinventing the State-Owned Enterprise? Negotiating Change during Profound Environmental Turbulence. Academy of Management Journal.
- Raynard, M., Kodeih, F., & Greenwood, R. (2021). Proudly Elitist and Undemocratic? The Distributed Maintenance of Contested Practices. Organization Studies.
- Raynard, M. (2016). Deconstructing Complexity: Configurations of Institutional Complexity and Structural Hybridity. Strategic Organization, 14(4): 310-335.
- Marquis, C., & Raynard, M. (2015). Institutional Strategies in Emerging Economies. Academy of Management Annals, Volume 9: 291-335.