MA (Stanford), PhD (Stanford)
Associate Professor, Organizational Behaviour and Human Resources
- Schulz. M., & Zhu, K. (2021) "Learning by Connecting: How Rule Networks Evolve Through Discovery of Relevance" Organization Science.
- Zhu, K. & Schulz, M. (2019) “The Dynamics of Embedded Rules: How Do Rule Networks Affect Knowledge Uptake of Rules in Healthcare?” Journal of Management Studies, 56.8: 1683-1712.
- Schulz, M. (2015) "The BTF Vision of Unfolding Rule World" Journal of Management Inquiry, 1–2. Sage Publications (DOI: 10.1177/1056492615572545)
- Schulz, M. (2014) “Logic of Consequences and Logic of Appropriateness”, in: Palgrave Encyclopedia of Strategic Management, edited by Mie Augier and David Teece.
- March, James G., Schulz, Martin, and Zhou, Xueguang (2000) "The Dynamics of Rules: Change in Written Organizational Codes" Stanford University Press