BA with Honors and Highest Distinction (Duke University), PhD (Duke University)
Academic Director of the RHL Graduate School
Associate Professor, Marketing and Behavioral Science Division
- Nelson-Coffey, S. Katherine and Lisa A. Cavanaugh (2021), "Baby Fever: Situational Cues Shift the Desire to Have Children via Empathic Emotions,” Journal of Experimental Psychology: Applied.
- D'Angelo, Jennifer, Kristin Diehl, and Lisa A. Cavanaugh (2019), "Lead by Example? Custom-made Product Examples from Close Others Lead Consumers to Make Dissimilar Choices," Journal of Consumer Research, 46 (4), 750-773.
- Cavanaugh, Lisa A. (2016), “Consumer Behavior in Close Relationships,” Current Opinion in Psychology, 10, 101-106.
- Cavanaugh, Lisa A., James R. Bettman, and Mary Frances Luce (2015), “Feeling Love and Doing More for Distant Others: Specific Positive Emotions Differentially Affect Prosocial Consumption,” Journal of Marketing Research, 52(5), 657-673.
- Cavanaugh, Lisa A. (2014), “Because I (Don’t) Deserve It: How Relationship Reminders and Deservingness Influence Consumer Indulgence,” Journal of Marketing Research, 51(2), 218-232.