Kenneth R. MacCrimmon
BSc, UCLA (Operations Research)
PhD, UCLA (Interdisciplinary Studies: Management-Mathematics-Economics-Psychology)
- Assistant and Associate Professor ( tenure ), Graduate School of Industrial Administration, Carnegie-Mellon University 1964-1970
- Appointed as Full Professor in 1970 to Faculty-wide position, UBC Faculty of Commerce. E.D. MacPhee Professor of Management 1982-2002
- J.L Kellogg Distinguished Professor of Strategy and Decision, Endowed Chair at Kellogg Graduate School of Management, Northwestern University, 1979-1982
- First permanent Director, of University-wide Peter Wall Institute for Advanced Study, UBC 1996-2002
- Director, Economics and Social Science Division, U.S. National Science Foundation. 2001
- Visiting faculty appointments at UCLA, UC-Santa Barbara, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, City Univ. Hong Kong, and others.
- Consultant, The RAND Corporation, 1962-1970.
- Professor Emeritus, Sauder, Faculty Wide. 2003-