BA (Swarthmore Col), PhD (MIT)
HSBC Professor in Asian Commerce
Professor, Strategy and Business Economics Division
- Head, Keith and Thierry Mayer, “Brands in Motion: How frictions shape multinational production,” American Economic Review, 109(9), 3073–3124, September 2019.
- Head, Keith, Yao Li and Asier Minondo, “Geography, Ties, and Knowledge Flows: Evidence from Citations in Mathematics,” Review of Economics and Statistics, 101(4), 713–727, October 2019.
- Head, Keith and Thierry Mayer,“Misfits in the Car Industry: Offshore assembly decisions at the variety level,” Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, 52, 90–105, June 2019.
- Head, Keith and Barbara J. Spencer, “Oligopoly in international trade: Rise, fall, and resurgence,” Canadian Journal of Economics, 50(5), 1414–1444, 2017.
- Head, Keith, Ran Jing and John Ries, “Import Sourcing of Chinese Cities: Order versus Randomness” Journal of International Economics, 105, 119—129, 2017.