Meet Katherine White
BA (SFU), MA (Waterloo), PhD (UBC)
Professorship in Consumer Insights, Prosocial Consumption, and Sustainability
Professor, Marketing and Behavioural Science Division
- White, K., Habib, R., and Hardisty D. (2019) “How to SHIFT Consumer Behaviors to be More Sustainable: A Literature Review and Guiding Framework,” in press, Journal of Marketing.
- White, K., Habib, R., and Hardisty D. (2019), “The Elusive Green Consumer,” Harvard Business Review, July-August, 124-133.
- Simpson, B., Robertson, J., and White, K. (2019), “How Co-Creation Increases Organizational and Corporate Social Responsibility Engagement: The Role of Self-Construal,” accepted, Journal of Business Ethics.
- Naylor-Reczek, R., Trudel, R., and White, K. (2018) “Focusing on the Forest or the Trees: How Abstract Versus Concrete Construal Level Predicts Responses to Eco-Friendly Products,” Journal of Environmental Psychology, 57, 87-98.
- Simpson, B., White, K., and Laran J. (2018), “When Public Recognition for Charitable Acts Backfires: The Role of Consumer Self-Construal,” Journal of Consumer Research, 44 (6), 1257–1273.