BS (Denison University), MA (Wake Forest University),
PhD (Johns Hopkins University)
Assistant Professor, Operations and Logistics Division
- "The integrality number of an integer program" Joseph Paat, Miriam Schlöter, Robert Weismantel. Proceedings of IPCO (Submitted for journal publication), 2020
- 'The Distributions of Functions Related to Parametric Integer Optimization' Timm Oertel, Joseph Paat, Robert Weismantel. SIAM Journal on Applied Algebra and Geometry. 2020.
- "Distances between optimal solutions of mixed-integer programs" Joseph Paat, Robert Weismantel, Stefan Weltge. Mathematical Programming, 2018
- "Approximation of corner polyhedra with families of intersection cuts" Gennadiy Averkov, Amitabh Basu, Joseph Paat. SIAM Journal on Optimization, 2018
- "Conflict-free railway track assignment at depots" Brady Gilg, Torsten Klug, Rosemarie Martienssen, Joseph Paat, Thomas Schlechte, Christof Schulz, Senan Seymen, Alexander Tesch. Journal of rail transport planning and management, 2018