JoAndrea (Joey) Hoegg
BA, BEd (UBC), PhD (Florida)
Associate Professor and Chair, Marketing and Behavioural Science Division
Alumni Professorship in Marketing
- Henkel, Alex P., Johannes Boegershausen, JoAndrea Hoegg, Karl Aquino, and Jos Lemmink (2018). Discounting Humanity: When Consumers are Price Conscious Employees Appear Less Human. Journal of Consumer Psychology, 28 (April), 272-292.
- Dunn, Lea and JoAndrea Hoegg (2014). The Influence of Fear on Emotional Brand Attachment. Journal of Consumer Research, 41 (June), 152-168.
- Hoegg, J., Scott, M., Morales, A., Dahl, D. (2014). The Flip Side of Vanity Sizing: How Consumers Respond to and Compensate for Larger than Expected Clothing Sizes. Journal of Consumer Psychology, 24 (January), 70-78.
- Jiang, Lan, JoAndrea Hoegg, and Darren W. Dahl (2013), “Consumer Reaction to Unearned Preferential Treatment,” Journal of Consumer Research, 40 (October), 412-427.
- Chae, B., Hoegg, J. (2013).The Future Looks “Right”: The Impact of Spatial Position of Advertising Images on Product Attitude. Journal of Consumer Research, 40 (August), 223-238.