M.Phil, PhD (New York University)
Associate Professor, Finance Division
- “Affordable Housing and City Welfare.” with Pierre Mabille and Stijn Van Nieuwerburgh, forthcoming at Review of Economic Studies
- “Out-of-town Home Buyers and City Welfare.” with Stijn Van Nieuwerburgh, Journal of Finance, Oct 2021, Vol. 76 (5), pp 2577-2638.
- “The Elephant in the Room: The Impact of Labor Obligations on Credit Risk.” with Xiaoji Lin and Xiaofei Zhao, American Economic Review, June 2020, Vol. 110 (6), pp 1673-1712.
- "The Macroeconomic Effects of housing Wealth, Housing Finance, and Limited Risk Sharing in General Equilibrium", with Sydney Ludvigson and Stijn Van Nieuwerburgh, Journal of Political Economy, Jan. 2017, Vol. 125 (1), pp. 140-223.
- "Does Wage Rigidity Make Firms Riskier? Evidence from Long-Horizon Return Predictability", with Xiaoji Lin, Journal of Monetary Economics, April 2016, Vol. 78, pp. 80-95.