BA (Hebrew), PhD (California, Berkeley)
Vinod Sood Professor in International Business
Professor, Strategy and Business Economics Division and Operations and Logistics Division
- Cui, V., Young H., Vertinsky I. (2017) "Attacking Your Partners: Strategic Alliances and Competition Between Partners in Product Markets". Strategic Management Journal, Forthcoming.
- Brander, J., Cui V., Vertinsky I. (2017) "China and Intellectual Property Rights: A Challenge to the Rule of Law" Journal of International Business Studies, Forthcoming.
- Yumagulova, L., Vertinsky, I. (2017) "Climate Change Adaptation and Flood Management in Metro Vancouver Regional Area: Can an Exercise in Herding Cats be Successful? Journal of Sustainable Development of Energy, Water and Environment Systems, 5(2) 273-288, June 2017
- Kant, S. Vertinsky, I. Zheng. B. (2016) "Valuation of First Nations Peoples' Social, Cultural, and Land Use Activities Using Life Satisfaction Approach" Forest Policy and Economics, 72:46-55
- Park, C., Vertinsky, I. (2016) "Reverse and Conventional Knowledge Transfers in International Joint Ventures" Journal of Business Research 69(8) 2821-2829
- Pe'er,A., Vertinsky, I. Keil, T. (2016) "Growth and Survival: The Moderating Effects of Local Agglomeration and Local Market Structure" Strategic Management Journal, 37(3) 541-564
- Cui, V., Vertinsky, I., Robinson, S., Branzei, O. (2015) "Trust in the workplace: The role of social interaction diversity in the community and in the workplace" Business and Society, published online October 2015