BEng (Delhi), MS (Alabama), MA (Michigan), PhD (Michigan)
Professor, Operations and Logistics Division
- “The Impact of Supply Chains on Firm-Level Productivity” (with Juan Serpa), Management Science, 64 (2), Feb 2018, pp. 511-532.
- The impact of working capital financing costs on the efficiency of trade credit” (with Sripad Devalkar), Production and Operations Management, 28 (4), April 2019, pp. 878-889.
- “How Blockchain Can Shape Sustainable Global Value Chains: An Evidence, Verifiability, and Enforceability (EVE) Framework” (with William Nikolakis and Lijo John), forthcoming at Sustainability, 2018, 10(11), 3926.
- “Managing Reputation Risk in Supply Chains: The Role of Risk-sharing under Limited Liability” (with Vibhuti Dhingra), forthcoming at Management Science
- “Cost-raising internalization in supply chain design” (with Xin Geng and Maurice Queyranne), forthcoming at Naval Research Logistics.