BA (Stanford University), PhD (University of Arizona)
Associate Professor, Sustainability and Ethics Group
Chair in Business and Professional Ethics, W. Maurice Young Centre for Applied Ethics
- David Silver (forthcoming). Democratic Governance and the Ethics of Market Compliance. Journal of Business Ethics [online May 2020]
- David Silver (2018) The Moral Accountability of the Financial Industry for the Global Financial Crisis. Midwest Studies in Philosophy 42: 95-116.
- David Silver (2016). Competition, Value-creation and The Self-Understanding of Business. Business Ethics Journal Review 4 (10), pp. 59-65.
- David Silver (2015). Business ethics after citizen united: a contractualist analysis. Journal of Business Ethics 127 (2): 385-397
- David Silver (2012). Citizens as Contractualist Stakeholders. Journal of Business Ethics 109 (1):3-13.